- Membership to The Collective is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. These may be subject to change and we shall not be obliged to notify you of changes so please refer to our Inspiration Hub (Closed Facebook Members Group) and website for notifications of changes that may affect your membership.
- We reserve the right to deny membership and refuse access to our meet ups and events. We shall not be obliged to provide explanation for such refusal and not be liable for such action.
- You join online and by submitting such application you are deemed to have accepted such terms and conditions.
- Benefits of membership can be found on our website and can be subject to change. Such changes will be notified on our website.
- Fees are annual and are paid as a one-off payment through paypal. Your membership fee will be taken by paypal as a recurring payment every year on the date you joined. A months’ notice is required if you do not wish to renew at the end of the annual term. Fees are outlined on our website and subject to change without prior notice. Renewal fees are set by The Collective and are set at our discretion. Honorary membership is provided at our discretion and maybe withdrawn without notice. You are not obliged to renew your membership.
- Members do not have to book to attend Coffee Catch-Ups or Monthly Mingles. However, we do ask for an intention of attendance so we can advise our hosts of expected numbers.
- Mind and Body Meet ups and other special events (such as the Christmas Party) may require payment before attending.
- Coffee Catch-Ups and Mingles will take place as stated on the website and are subject to alteration without prior notice. The Collective may have to cancel Catch-Ups and/or Mingles due to factors outside our control. We will endeavour to make every effort to avoid this and notify members but we will not be liable under any circumstances for any cancellation. If a speaker who is booked for a special event does not attend, The Collective will not be liable for such non-attendance.
- The Collective Inspiration Hub (Closed Facebook Members Group) provides a closed and private space on Facebook for our members where you can shout about your successes, sound out your challenges in a supportive environment and where relevant and newsworthy events, inspiration and motivation can be shared. All new members are introduced into this group and we will share links to your website/page/blog where provided.
- The Collective Member of The Month will be chosen by The Collective. Our decision is final and we shall not be obliged to provide explanation for our decision.
- The Collective Inspiration Hub is NOT a space for advertising your business. If posts of this nature appear on the page they will be immediately deleted. Posts asking for recommendations are permitted. The Collective will use its discretion on posts permitted.
- The Collective operates an all-inclusive, open to all policy. There is no limit on members from the same profession or discipline attending.
- The membership is an annual term and no fees are refundable. If you do not wish to renew after a year’s term then you must let us know in writing or by email 1 month before your membership is due to be taken from your account.
- The Collective may terminate your membership at any time if your conduct does not fit with the ethos of The Collective. No refund shall be given in such a case and we shall not be obliged to give you a reason for such a termination.
- We will respect the information you give us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep your data accurate and up to date. We will use your data to administer your membership.
- We will use your email address to communicate your information to you. We will send The Collective Blog, news, member information and updates as well as special offers relating to The Collective. You have the option to update your preferences and opt out of emails from us at any time during your membership.
The Collective Masterclass Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding between The Collective and Attendees and supersede all prior statements, agreements and understandings, oral or written, related to the Masterclass.
Attendee acknowledges reading and understanding ALL of the information contained in this document.
Masterclasses and workshops
The Collective reserves the right to make changes to its events, including information relating to content, timings, date and venue.
If The Collective has to cancel a masterclass or workshop you will be offered a place on an equivalent event within a 12 month period. If this isn’t suitable for you a full refund will be issued. In the event that The Collective cancels an event and an alternative cannot be provided, we will refund in full any payment received in respect of that event.
As an Attendee you acknowledge that The Collective has made no representations or guarantees other than those expressed in this document. We specifically disclaim any other representations or warranties related to the Masterclass, including anything asserted or claimed by any speaker.
All advertised speakers are promoted in good faith, but we reserve the right to vary the speakers or agenda without prior notification.
Masterclasses will be charged at the price shown on the website at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change course fees without notice.
Enrolment is only guaranteed upon payment in full and receipt of a completed registration/enrolment form via our Website or Eventbrite.
Due to strict limitations on the size of our Masterclasses, there are NO REFUNDS and ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL except as indicated below.
Payment may be made by bank transfer or Paypal. Payments by bank transfer must be received and a receipt issued by The Collective to guarantee space in the Masterclass.
Refunds will not be made for attendees who attend the wrong day of the event.
Any cancellations made within 7 days of a confirmed booking will receive a full refund.
No refunds will be given for any bookings made in the 14 days immediately prior to the event for which the ticket was purchased.
No refunds will be given if requested more than 7 days after the original booking.
If you need to cancel your booking please do so in writing by emailing email@example.com
Transfer of Tickets
The Collective tickets are fully transferable.
You have the right to gift or sell a ticket for an equal or lesser value than the original purchase so long as adequate notice (minimum of 2 weeks) is provided to us with registration details of the new attendee. These details include full name, company and email address.
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email once you have purchased your ticket via our online shop.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability to an Attendee for any reason will be limited to the amount paid by the Attendee to The Collective for admission to the Masterclass. In any case, we accept no liability for the following:
Damage or loss to personal effects brought to the Masterclass, death or personal injury to any delegate attending the Masterclass not caused by the negligence of The Collective, any changes to the Masterclass agenda or venue.
Marketing, Privacy and Publicity
In registering for The Collective’s events, you permit us to use your name in customer lists and other publicity related to the Masterclass, including interviews, case studies, and Masterclass discussions.
You hereby waive any rights of privacy and publicity in connection with any The Collective photographs, films and videotapes that have been taken of you or in which you may be included with others during the Conference.
Data provided on the booking form will not be passed onto any third party organisation.
The Collective reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any delegate deemed to be behaving in an unacceptable manner. We do not tolerate any form of unsociable or unacceptable behaviour and will act upon any behaviour reported to us. All attendees and sponsors of the event must follow the code of conduct.
In the unlikely event of a threatening or inappropriate situation occurring at our events, we request that the attendee bring any issues to the attention of the organisers as soon as possible. Within reason, we will do our utmost to investigate, take action and resolve the situation, in the best interest of all parties.