This post will hopefully help you to get the full benefits of being part of The Collective and enable your business to THRIVE. The Collective is a different approach to networking, founded on the ethos of support, building long-term relationships & helping others and this article should help you better understand how you can make it work for you.
CONNECT & COLLABORATE
- Identify my main areas of weakness and members I could approach to help me with this. Do I have a skill I could offer in exchange for this help?
- Identify members who would benefit from my expertise. Could I offer a taster session / skills exchange / discount to help them and promote what I do?
- Give yourself a target of meeting 5 new people at each Mingle and consolidating those relationships further at the subsequent Coffee Catch Ups. The more you mingle, the more you’ll gain.
INSPIRE & INFORM
- Is there a way of promoting what I do to all members at a discounted rate/for free just to inspire trust and confidence in my abilities? e.g. Expert talk, Coffee Catch Up Surgery, free workshop for members, webinar…
- Have I booked in to #tellmybusinessstory? What is my WHY? Have I shown why I am so passionate about what I do?
- Do I have any blog posts or online content that I could share in the C!!C hub to help others? What could I post about to inform other members? Do I welcome new members to the Hub to let them know I exist? Is my Profile on Mighty Networks super CiiC Ass & does it fully explain what I do?
- Identify things other members have done to congratulate them on and share these successes with others online and at events. Follow other members on social media, like & comment on what they do.
- What can I share with others? Do I tag @the_collective_sc in any posts I would like shared on Instagram stories?
Remember to think outside the box in terms of how you can help others and promote what you do. We truly hope your Collective Experience is both beneficial and fun and do remember to contact us if we can help you with any of the above points.
Happy Mingling, Helen & Abby